April 3, 2015

You've got talent ★

Hello sugar pops. Long time no see. It's been well over a year since I've posted but lately I've felt overwhelmingly inspired to write so  I thought I'd give blogging another shot. I'm not the most interesting person in the world but a lot has changed in my life and even though I won't get into that just yet I hope you'll stick around to find out!

Let's start with something simple. 

My roommate's name is Kevin and he's a top 40 radio show host here in Mohave County. Living with him has led to lots of fun opportunities in the last eight months. For instance -- last night I accompanied him and his co-host, Brianna, to Young Scholars Academy to judge their annual talent show.  I was stoked when he invited me because I never had the courage to enter one as a child so it was pretty awesome seeing these kids go up on stage and give it their best shot.

 
  
 


1 comment: